NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
We are excited to announce that the first funding round for Infinite Fleet's security token offering is going live today exclusively on BnkToTheFuture, the largest online investment platform for investing in FinTech & crypto companies. Infinite Fleet is raising funding for game development via a profit share security token.
With a mission to revolutionize online gaming and virtual assets, as well as equity crowdfunding, we have chosen to partner with BnkToTheFuture, the company disrupting equity investing. BnkToTheFuture has a network of over 85,000 qualified investors and has enabled compliant equity funding rounds for a variety of established crypto unicorns such as Bitfinex and Kraken, having now facilitated almost $850 million of investments in the sector.
Our fundraising round so far has been supported by crypto industry visionaries such as Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin), Adam Back (CEO of Blockstream), and Max Keiser (Keiser Report and Heisenberg Capital), and we have reserved a small allocation for BnkToTheFuture to close off this funding round.
If you are interested in this investment opportunity, please sign up at BnkToTheFuture and check your eligibility. In keeping with the spirit of decentralizing finance and increasing access, both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies are accepted for this offering. This is an opportunity for you to invest in the game and share in on the game's future profits.
Please note that this offering is open to non-US qualifying investors.
Infinite Fleet's creator, Samsow Mow, will be on a live AMA session with Simon Dixon, the Founder of BnkToTheFuture, as well as lead investors Charlie Lee and Max Keiser at 16:00 UTC today, July 30, 2020. Don't miss it: Infinite Fleet Live AMA with BnkToTheFuture.
- Introducing the Amazing Voiceover Artists for Our Upcoming Trailer
- Infinite Fleet Raises $3.1 Million in Oversubscribed Funding Round Led by Bitcoin Industry Leaders
- Art Direction Change: 2D Anime Characters Going Full 3D!
- Infinite Fleet's Exclusive Funding Round on BnkToTheFuture Goes Live
- Website Makeover & Updates
- Alien Faction - The Atrox
- Infinite Fleet to Partner with STOKR for EU Security Token Offering (STO)
- Podcast Interview: Advice for Aspiring Game Artists
- New Infinite Fleet Trailer - Coming Soon