NewsletterGet Infinite Fleet updates straight into your inbox.
You asked, we listened.
Since we went live with our public European security token offering (STO) on STOKR in January, we have been receiving overwhelming interest from investors around the world. However, due to the limited number of European countries that have given regulatory approval for the EXOeu security token so far, many of our supporters from ineligible countries were not able to participate in the opportunity.
Throughout this time, we have been diligently in contact with financial regulators from multiple countries, and we are anticipating that more countries will become eligible within the coming months.
In light of this, we have decided to prolong the STO’s offering period on STOKR.
As Infinite Fleet became increasingly well-known around the space (pun intended) in recent months, STOKR has received an influx of new investors who are eager to explore the opportunity, and as a result the team has been working around the clock to process new users’ KYC requests. This extension will also alleviate the pressure on STOKR’s support team and allow more time for your KYC to be smoothly processed.
To see the full details of our STO, click the image below:
Do you have any questions about the offering or using the STOKR platform? Feel free to reach out to us via our social channels, or ask directly via STOKR’s Telegram group.
As always, we are grateful for your support, and we hope to see you joining us soon!
- What’s in a Name? Breaking Down Ship Titles
- The Infinite Fleet Store Just Got a Revamp
- Design Update #4: Sending Your Ships on AFK Missions
- Fusion Power in Infinite Fleet
- Something for the Eyes and Something for the Ears: the Latest Update Is Here
- Explaining Fleet Colors
- You Can Now Share Your Infinite Fleet Gameplay Status on Discord
- The Great Infinite Fleet Reset - Migrating Away From ECS
- Design Update #3: Let's Talk About Commander Level
- Commander, the Fleets Update Is Now Live!
- Design Update #2: Meet the Mechs
- Design Update #1: Putting the "Fleet" in Infinite Fleet
- The New Infinite Fleet Trailer Is Out Now
- Infinite Fleet Public Security Token Offering to be Extended
- Infinite Fleet Alpha Set to Open for Early Supporters
- The Infinite Fleet Store is Now Live
- Transformers and Rocky IV Composer Vince DiCola to Score Infinite Fleet's Upcoming Trailer
- Former Ubisoft Executives Join Exordium’s Board of Directors
- Infinite Fleet STO Now Live, Led by US$1 Million Investment from Tether
- Infinite Fleet Security Token Offering (STO) to Go Live on January 14th